You, Resourceful: Return To Who You Want To Be (The Creative Rewiring Series) (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "health"

Written By Amazon Publisher on Thursday, September 20, 2012 | 6:45 PM


You, Resourceful: Return To Who You Want To Be (The Creative Rewiring Series) [Kindle Edition]


When I began reading this book, I thought sure I know this. Slowly, as I was reading, I realized that my knowledge was in my head and not in my heart. I dared to get out a piece of paper and began to explore following Kristin Prevallet's instructions and I'm glad I did. Are you ready to be resourceful? Readying to give a gift to yourself? Then, read this book.



This book will teach you powerful and strategic ways to use your creative mind to rewire your brain using metaphor, internal narrative, and the placebo effect. Utilizing the latest research in neuroscience and mindbody medicine, you will learn how to change habitual patterns and access your inner resources in a refreshing new way.


Synthesizing techniques and ideas from the fields of Clinical hypnosis, Biohacking, Neuro-linguistic programming, Cognitive, Behavioral, and Energy Psychology, this book will help you to open lines of communication with your unconscious mind in a language that it will understand.


0 comments:

Post a Comment