Unlocking Your Success Gene (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "health"

Written By Amazon Publisher on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 | 3:48 AM


Success is anything but definable to anyone but you. People often consider success as being what society defines. They also lack the capacity in most cases to see how they can become successful. Understand that all that is about to change. What you're now seeing is a catalyst that will give you the ability that you may envy about other people. All it takes is for you to be dedicated enough to yourself as you are to the things you have been doing. welcome to your new life of success, enjoy the reading so you can enjoy a successful happy life.

 






Biography



Kevin Allen - Metawriter (1975 - and still going) Born in Jamaica and raised until the age of 10. I then migrated to Cambridge MA and attended the Charles G. Harrington middle school and then Somerville High school. I have always found myself to have a deeper understanding of words and their connotation than most people do. I also saw the comical sides to words with dark meanings and the darker meaning to words that were supposed to be kind; trust me they're there. Wordplay has always been one of the more fascinating things to me. I began writing small bits of information. In 1996 I completed and copied "Deadly Sinners", still available in Library of Congress. Today I am working on: Into the Vein", which will be my first completed novel along with it's sequel. Here's to 2012.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment