TEACH YOURSELF MIND-POWERED ZERO-DIET WEIGHT LOSS (the mental magic series) (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "health"

Written By Amazon Publisher on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 | 6:35 PM




I live in the beautiful Island country of Vanuatu which has twice won the award as the worlds happiest country.
I am semi retired but still enjoy writing and sharing knowledge with others.
Mindpower has been an obsession with me since I was around 13 years old.
I live on an absolute beachfront property inside the Port Vila Harbour.
My main hobby interests in life have been flying, skydiving, jet ski racing, scuba diving and more recently helicopter flying.
I owned the Australian Lateral Thinking Newsletter for many years so tend
to think outside the box.
This has helped considerably with my mindpower research.
My personal website is at - http://www.mindtech.com.vu

(James Coyle was the original creator of all the various MIND SURGE and MENTAL MAGIC programs which sold internationally via various websites under his pen name of JIM FRANCIS.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment